The Drawing Grounds The Drawing Grounds

It told me to draw "AFRO"

So I drew a black guy head smiling with a green pick in his hair and it's been taking forever to save... Is Tom looking at it an dlaughing?

The Game: the game The Game: the game

OMG O_O

Sadly it is very addicting... I have played this game 100 time in a row O_O XD lololol

jakenator85 responds:

You are honestly addicted to this?

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

Rock on!!!!!!

This game rules!!!!!!
Truthfully it's raising my hopes to becoming a rockstar!!!!!
DON'T LAUGH!!!!!!
'Cause if you do I'll be the one laughing at you if I'm ever sucessful!!!!!
Either this or I will be a comiedian!!!!
I dunno yet......

the Power of VooDoo the Power of VooDoo

Finally someone who understands!!!!!

Thanks peoples who made this game.finally someone who understands the level of stress.This game helped me get over my boyfriend's breaking up with me.

miz cleo psychic slapdown miz cleo psychic slapdown

Psycho psychic?

This game is too funny for words!
But I've always wanted to beat up a psychic!
They rip you out of money,
They apparently use bones from K.F.C.,
And they're liars!
I've been to a psychic and she said I'll have a happy life!
And so far my life still sucks donkey balls!

___Sisqo's__Gulp_Down____ ___Sisqo's__Gulp_Down____

What the fuck???

This game is sooo un-cool!!!!Have you guys ever thought about what if a kid accedentaly plays this?At this rate I'm pretty sure that a guy made this game because most guys I know only think with their penises!!!!I don't mean to hate but is this really how you people get your sick kicks???Raise your hand if you agree with me...

New Downloadable Suicide New Downloadable Suicide

Deadtest

Downloadable Suicide is a game of a person who wishes not to be alive because he probibly had a terrible life. Either that or he's extremly suicidle. In a way I kind of feel sad. But it can't be suicide if someone helps you die because then it would be murder and murder is illegal but not if it's a game. But all in all I love this game even though I still wonder what the button that had a ? was. Probibly an old Mickey Mouse cartoon.